Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Paleo Comfort Foods Basic Bread

Mini grilled cheese I made with their recipe!!! YUM!

    Paleo Comfort foods is a good book for interesting and delightful paleo recipes. Here is a link to their blog: http://paleocomfortfoods.com/blog/ My husband give it to me for Christmas and was a great present! Their recipe for basic bread is great!
     I made a loaf. It is dense like cornbread, not fluffy. Its made from almond flour mostly. I used blanched almonds which was a labor of love for me :). It called for 3 1/2 cups of Almond flour so I was in the kitchen for 40mins taking of the skins of the almonds to make my own flour. I myself prefer blanched almond flour.
     I won't share the recipe since it isn't posted on the internet and is only found in their cookbook.Below is what their cover looks like and a link on where to by it if not found in your local bookstore.




No comments:

Post a Comment