Sunday, March 18, 2012

Paleo Cinnamon Raisin Bread


I told my husband I wanted to make him some sort of Paleo dessert for his birthday so I decided to make cinnamon raisin bread! Totally just winged it and got inspiration from paleo comfort foods basic bread. Added some things and tweaked it so I am going to share my recipe I created!

Ingredients:

2 1/2 cups of almond flour (Blanched)
1/2 cup of macadamia flour
1/4 cup of coconut flour
3/4 tsp of baking soda
1/4 teaspoon of salt
4 large eggs
2 tbp of honey
3/4 tsp of apple cider vinegar
1 tbp of cinnamon
1/2 cup of raisins
coconut oil for loaf pan

 Preheat oven to 300 F. Combine all dry ingredients & in a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, then add honey and apple cider vinegar. Pour egg mix into dry ingredients and mix well. Pour batter into a well-greased loaf pan. I baked my loaf for about 35 mins, but my oven cooks quicker. Just make sure a wooden skewer comes out clean when inserted to center of loaf and is golden brownish.

No comments:

Post a Comment