Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Everyday Paleo Pulled Pork Recipe



OK THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! Can't believe I haven't been using my crockpot! We are currently on the 30 day Paleo Challenge for the month of September and I wanted to expand my horizons as far a using the crockpot. So I had my husband go to New Seasons on his way to visit his parents and ask the butcher for the best cut for pulled pork. He gave us over 3lbs of pork shoulder. Everyday Paleo's recipe is amazzzing and tasty and the only differences are I used one red & one sweet onion & the amount of pork & cut.So easy! Prepared it before bedtime and when we awoke....


Tender pork! I brought out a steak knife LOL boy, was I silly! It just falls apart!!! No knife necessary! Also the onions... OoooH myyyyy heavens, the caramelized onions were to die for! Complimented the pork so nicely!Seasoned to perfection as well. I have nothing bad to say about this recipe!  Here is the link to it. Try it out, you will not be dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment